We are looking for an full-time, immediately available
Executive Assistant of Managing Director (m/f).
We are a real estate development company located in Berlin Mitte (Torstrasse 10119). Our mid-sized projects have a focus on architecture, design and energy efficiency. Our small team of dynamic professionals has a high level of self-organisation. The company is involved in a range of different areas of real estate including acquisition of plots and houses, planning, design, sales, marketing and supervision of the projects. This position offers insight and training into these various aspects of property developments. More information about our current projects: www.amlt.de
- Plan and organize daily business
- Manage and report key information and documents
- Manage and process e-mail, correspondence and phone calls
- Assist during meetings, prepare meeting minutes
- Edit reports in English and German
- Manage office guests
- Manage contact database (software: highrise)
- Administer project management tool (software: basecamp)
- Plan and send newsletter campaigns (software: mailchimp)
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Goal driven
- Able to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Proven team player who possesses curiosity and creativity
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and commit the time required to get the job done
- Excellent language skills in both German and English, Italian is a plus
- Excellent computer skills (Excel is a must)
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your application in one document including your CV and covering letter (both in English) and your salary expectation by email to
- office at amlt.de
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services or products.